Why Choose AutoCAD Electrical Training?
AutoCAD Electrical has powerful drafting tools, which is widely used for creating electrical and electronic diagrams, schematics, documentation, and control circuit diagrams.
When: Flexible 1-on-1 sessions from 9 am. to 7 pm., Mon to Sat. Call 02077202581 or book online.
The 16-hour course offers flexibility, divide hours across days. Benefit from individualized attention and tailored content.
Enroll for in-person or Zoom sessions to excel in AutoCAD Electrical.
How to Book?
Why Choose Us?
The AutoCAD Electrical is the solution for the design and drafting of electrical control systems. Equipped with symbol libraries, automation tools, and other features, it caters to the specific needs of electrical design.
Our AutoCAD Electrical course imparts a comprehensive understanding of the toolset, guiding participants through the utilization of key tools and commands for professional 2D electrical design and drafting.
Key Topics Covered:
- AutoCAD Electrical project files.
- Electrical schematic drawings.
- Creating custom symbols and PLC symbols.
- Terminal plan drawing and Generating reports.
Designed for those keen on designing electrical control systems using AutoCAD Electrical, this course is available as live online training, ensuring accessibility and flexibility.
- Hosted by an Autodesk Certified Instructor.
- Hands-on and practical training methodology.
- In-depth coverage of essential theory and step-by-step demonstrations.
- Comprehensive training guides for reference and post-course learning.
- E-certificate upon successful completion.
Post-Course Support: Lifetime email and Phone Support.
Prerequisites: Participants should have a familiarity with electrical principles, components, and circuits.
Our Guarantees: We assure the best value for money and a commitment to effective learning, ensuring that participants acquire the necessary concepts and skills.