Terms and Conditions
Please note that when you book any training, it means you agree to bind by our terms and conditions:
Real Animation works ltd have the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect the very moment they are posted on the website and it is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions each time you visit this website and your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of our latest terms and conditions.
Booking a Session or Training course:
1. The easiest way to book a class is to call us or email us and we will book a day and a time for you that you want. But keep in mind that it depends on the slots we have free on that day. (This information is only for new clients. If you are an existing client, then you must call us or use text messages to communicate with us).
2. Payments are made 7 days before the session starts.
3. Cheque payments are only accepted if it is from a registered company in the UK.
4. Diploma Students (Monday to Friday 10 am to 8 pm you can choose anytime by advance booking (Weekends can only be 3 to 4 hrs due to heavy demand of this day)) (Tutors will change depending on the topics you do).
5. Open from Monday to Saturday 9 am to 7 pm and Diploma or other Students. Weekends can be given with any time from 9 Am to 7 pm according to our availability due to heavy demand.
6. There will be no discounts on Saturdays.
7. Training classes will be paused if not paid on time that is on the dates as per invoices.
Once half payment for any training has been made then your place will be booked and you will receive a confirmation on the same day or the next day.
Note: Whenever you come for your session at Real Animation Works, keep a mobile phone with you or use any other alternative of yours to call us on 07970325184 or 02077202581.
* Please note we do not provide any letter or such documents for a visa extension or any other immigration letter. Real animation works ltd is an independent training and animation studio.
PLEASE NOTE: We regret that we cannot offer refunds or transfers on any of our training canceled on the day or within 24hrs. We will need at least 48 hrs notice before you want to move or cancel your training session.
Money Back Guarantee: After your first session if you are not happy, which will never happen due to our amazing quality and good tutors, please ask us and we will do what we can do to satisfy you if you are still not happy talk to us and we will offer you your money back. (Terms and conditions may apply)
If we Cancel or move a Class (Due to Accidents, Trains and Tube delays or health issues):
In this case, we will not cut your hours and we will rearrange the session for you as soon as possible.
If a student stops continuing the course without informing us:
If you stop continuing the course and you don't take your classes without informing us for two months then your registration is canceled and you will not be allowed to continue the course afterward.
If you took such a long leave due a medical reason or close relative's death so providing the appropriate certificates will let you continue the course.
We at the Real Animation Works Ltd respect your privacy and will never share your personal information with any third party, other company or individual unless it is part of our service or unless we are required by the Law. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any information that we collect from you will be voluntary offered (for example through forms and emails). All this data will be treated in confidence and will only be used for the purpose that it is indented. Your email address may be added to our mailing list so that we can use it to send our newsletters or contact you about our special offers. However, you can unsubscribe to this at any time. This information is confidential and we will not keep or share these details with anyone. All clients must keep their personal belongings with them at all times.
PayPal (PayPal fee will apply)
The content of this website and all information given to you by the Real Animation Works Ltd is for your general use and information only. We reserve the right to change any of our content at any time. The provider is not liable for any use of the website or reliance on the content, nor are they liable if the website is unavailable for any reason. Real Animation Works Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
By booking a session or a full training with us please be aware that you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Misbehaving with any of our teachers will not be tolerated and serious action will be taken. Misbehavior may result in cancellation of your training with no refund.
We have copyrights for all our content since 2008.
We are also registered with copyrightservice.co.uk.